Sunday 7 August 2011

Some Golf with Friends

Last week was amazing, on Monday Adrian and I travelled with Sepehr and Azar to play 27 holes at Burnham and Berrow Golf Club (links) in Somerset.

9 holes on the channel course followed by lunch and then a game on the championship course in the afternoon.

Getting up at 4.30am and not returning home until well past midnight was the agenda...

Sepehr and Az (right) experienced Links golf for the first time!  I know they both really enjoyed it and cant wait to play this type of golf again.  Perhaps though they would like the result of the game to be different!

Thanks to all for a great day on the Links.

Next week I'm travelling to St Andrews to compete in the Srixon/Cleveland Golf Pro Am.
My partner Nick Avery and I cant wait to get there and walk on the promised land.


Azar, Adrian and I

Links greens, great fun :)

The famous Watch tower that sits on the course.

This will test you Sepehr!

Deep bunkers!

Our friend the Adder that joined in the fun on the 5th!


No comments:

Post a Comment